- Hand-fold corrugated carton
- Stronger than pre-glued box
- Less expensive than pre-glued box
- Ships and stores knocked-down before use – needs less warehouse space
- Primary applications: squash & vegetables
- Construction: wax impregnated (WIM) & dry board
- Color: white & dry board
- Style: Vented with hand holes
- Finishes: plain, direct print, & custom
- Standard sizes: 10#, 25#, .60 bushel, & 1 bushel
Special Slotted Container (SSC)
Inner and outer flaps are cut to different lengths. Both pairs of flaps meet at the center of the box. The style is especially strong because both the top and bottom have double the thickness of corrugated board. The inner flaps with no gap, provide a level base for the product. A variation of this box is the Side Special Slotted Container – SSS. All pairs of flaps meet, but not at the center of the box.
Squash is among the bounty of foods bequeathed to the world by the Native Americans. There are over 700 varieties of squash, several dozen of which are cultivated widely all over the world. Squashes belong to the same family as gourds, melons and cucumbers. They include summer squashes such as zucchini, crookneck, and patty pan, and the winter squashes such as acorn, buttercup, butternut, Hubbard, pumpkins, and turban are the most common types now available.
The word squash comes from the Narragansett and Iroquois words askut-asquash andisquoutersquash which mean, “eaten raw or uncooked,” though that culinary tradition has fallen out of fashion with this family of vegetables.
100% satisfaction guarantee
All the Products Made In the USA
Next Day Shipping