- Octagonal half slotted container bin
- Die cut drop door (optional)
- Full flap or 11″-15″ flap
- A popular choice for field-to-market distribution of large produce
- Designed to fit on GMA 48″ x 40″ standard pallet for compatibility with shipping & storage systems
- Primary applications: Cantaloupes, watermelon, pumpkin, carrot, squash, citrus, gourds, bulk products, musical equipment
- Construction: AAA/Flute AAC/Flute BC/Flute Double-wall Super A/Flute
- Board Test: 1100#/90 ECT 1200#/112 ECT (produce grade), 1300#/155 ECT
- Finishes: direct print, pre-print, litho, kraft, & white
- Standard depths: 19″-36″
- Bulk boxes are often made of corrugated fiberboard, either double wall or triple wall. Many corrugated bulk boxes have covers. The main body of some is similar to a half slotted container with flaps on the bottom; others have a separate base (similar to the cover) and a sleeve for side walls. Additional corrugated liners and box reinforcement are sometimes used to control bulging.
For some products, inner plastic liners or bin bags used to protect the contents. Sealed inner bags with integral valves are sometimes used for liquids. Most bulk boxes are recyclable returnable, or reusable. Some styles of boxes fold (knock down) or come apart for easier return shipments.
In the U.S. and Canada, the term gaylord is sometimes used for triplewall corrugated pallet boxes; this is due to the first bulk bins being manufactured by the original Gaylord Container Company St Louis, Missouri.
100% satisfaction guarantee
All the Products Made In the USA
Next Day Shipping